Four Departments Covered
The Hospitality in Focus suite is a set of four long-term courses for guest service staff to perfect all language skills and service standards necessary for their duties.
It builds on Essential Language and adds more detail including the use of SOPs, product knowledge, more vocabulary and suitable grammar for a five star hospitality operation.
After the course, successful participants will have a thorough knowledge of service procedures, tasks, duties and products used in their department, and will have improved their speaking and listening skills while gaining a sold competency in grammar and accuracy useful in a hotel environment.
An emphasis on speaking and listening with some reading and writing, grammar, vocabulary and pronunciation. Each chapter focusing on greetings, checking in, ordering, rooming etc. With added priority on product knowledge, SOPs, JDs and service skills.
- Improve grammatical accuracy of sentences
- Learn language for following procedures
- Listen for detail in conversations between guests and staff
- Increase the range of vocabulary
- Practice dialogues used for following procedures
- Focus on polite structure and vocabulary
- Use product vocabulary to practice service variations and sales
- Hotels who want the best language standards
- Students who wish to improve on the basics
- Hotels who want a long term study program
- Classes with a smaller number of students
- Hotels who want customised service English
- Students who want to improve grammatical accuracy
- Department based classes
- 30 hours including testing
- 5 books for each department
- 5 chapters & procedures per book
- Either 1 or 1.5 hour class sessions
- Pre-intermediate to Intermediate
- Housekeeping and Spa
- Intermediate to Advanced
- Food and Beverage
- Front Office
- 30 minutes per student
- Reading and grammar skills
- Group testing
- The contents of the book are evaluated
- Results sheets provided for each student
- Listening dialogues
- Gap-filling listening exercises
- Detail comprehension listening exercises
- Vocabulary lists with translations
- Product and material guides
- SOPs and job descriptions
- Functional language for service sequences
- Task breakdowns
- An easily understandable framework for staff to use
- Ideal for quick results, task related learning and larger groups
- Food & Beverage, Front Office / Guest Relations, Housekeeping, Spa, Kitchen, Engineering and Bell Counter
What Client’s Say
Amazing theme and top class support, as I’m a beginner, Luke helped me above and beyond and was more than patient, his responses were quick and he has a genuine care for you to enjoy and move forward with your theme! Highly recommended!
I bought this theme and i would like to recommend it to every one interested in building a website without knowledge of php or html. It is very convenient and the customer service is very reactive. I will say it in French “Bravo” for this work!
Let me say something. You have an amazing theme and amazing/awesome support. They helped me on weekend. This is what I call an “extra mile” in customer relationship. So I gave 5 stars for the theme and if I could, I’d give 10 stars for support.